As the CEO and creative director of Spin the Idea Ltd., Kat is focused on just one thing: 100% pure creative output.
“The way Spin handles creative projects makes me think of mixing up idea batter, having your cake, and then eating it too. Whether I’ve worked on high level branding or commercial campaigns, short films or features…they all start with a connection to the ‘dream’ part of someone’s goals and then making it manifest. Production of any kind is literally pulling something into existence…”
Kat started STI in 2009, and over the years the creative firm provided a wide range of services: PR, project management, film and media production services, brand strategy; business management consulting to small businesses, creative professionals, and media personalities; copywriting and presentation design; multi-channel campaign creation and management, and more. No matter what the scope or budget STI focused on providing fresh, unique, and interdisciplinary branding and communication strategies applicable to any medium.
Currently Spin the Idea has 3 major production focuses:
- The Bump & Hustle is a parenting and pop culture blog with related social and broadcast channels started by Kat, featuring articles, branded content, and lifestyle narrative for creative families with a geek edge.
Production & Management Consulting
- High level strategic consulting for creative entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- Management consulting and project mapping.
Movies & More
- Feature Films (associate partnerships)
- The Ghost Is A Lie
- Short Films
- Ten Thousand Steps
- Episodical (TV and Web)
- Trying Times (with Wormhole Media)
- 9 Days with Cambria (with Skeleton Key Global Films)
- Swerve (with Skeleton Key Global Films)
- Podcasts (video and audio components)
- The Ramble
- The Decode Sessions
- Video (corporate and private)
- Content Creation (brands)